Standard delivery ($15) gives you the choice of 3 delivery timeslots during weekdays.
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
The table below depicts the earliest timeslot you can select based on our cut-off time.
|Order Placed & Confirmed||Our Earliest Delivery Time|
|Between 10.00 am to 12.59 pm||Same working weekday from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm|
|Between 1:00 pm to 4.59 pm||Next working weekday from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm|
|Between 5.00 pm and before next weekday 9.59 am||Next working weekday from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm|
|Next weekday 10.00 am to 12.59 pm||Next working weekday from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm|
The selection for delivery date and time is controlled by our system and it will only show available time slots during selection. For customers who do not wish to select the default/allocated date and time, you can select other available date and time allowed by our system.
We seek your kind understanding that requests for specific delivery time and delivery within short time frames cannot be guaranteed as the drivers’ delivery routes are pre-scheduled for that day.
Express delivery ($20) will be completed within 4 hours upon confirmation of purchase. This service is available during weekdays, weekends and public holidays from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm.
Please ensure that the recipient's address is correct and that someone is available to receive the order. If the recipient is not around, the order will be returned to Cheesecakey and arrangements for another delivery can be made. Redelivery will be charged as new delivery and the corresponding fee applies.
An additional surcharge ($5) for orders with delivery to locations within CBD, Sentosa and Tuas. Due to security regulations imposed on these areas, we may need to contact the recipient in advance to apply for a special delivery pass for our courier to make the delivery. In cases where deliveries are made to highly restricted areas (eg military bases, government installations, Jurong Island, Airport Cargo Complex), please provide Cheesecakey with the appropriate meeting location.
For Health and Safety Considerations:
- For health and safety reasons relating to food and perishable products, we encourage our customers to avoid redelivery while making sure that there is someone ready to receive the order.
- Should the waiting time exceeds 15 minutes, a separate redelivery schedule will be arranged as the courier have other deliveries to fulfil.
- Any changes to the delivery date, time and location will require written confirmation by email or text.
- We will not leave your order unattended by the doors/gates/closet or any other locations.
- Guard post or security guardhouse will be an exception provided that instructions have given to the guard to receive and sign for the delivery on behalf of the customer in the presence of our courier.
- We do not recommend asking your neighbour to receive the order as we cannot guarantee how the order will be handled.